3 Kings 3 Reyes Resin Incense To Spiritually Cleanse & Bring Peace 2.5oz
To cleanse your home from all evil and negativity.
Three Kings is an ancient mix of frankincense, myrrh and benzoin.
Recommended to create an atmosphere for deep meditation, prayer and tranquility.
In the conventional version of the Christmas story, the wise men or magi:
Started the gift-giving custom of Christmas by bringing gold, frankincense, and myrrh to the Christ child on Epiphany, the day on which the infant was presented.
The 3 magi have been described not only as wise men, but also as kings or Persian priests and astrologers.
Epiphany is the end of the Christmas season, 12 days after Christmas, which is, literally, the mass for Christ.
3 Kings incense is used to purify a space such as a room, home or business.
Excellent for use during seances & other spiritual rituals.
Brings peace to the home.
How to burn resins:
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire.
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.