HEM Benzoin Incense, 20 sticks.
Benzoin is an all-purpose incense commonly used for purification, success, meditation, peace, communication, love & improving thought processes.
An incense of purification, burned in incense to sanctify an area.
Benzoin is associated with 2 of the Wiccan Sabbats.
At Imbolc, it is a superior incense and at the Autumn Equinox to help understand the mysteries behind the turning of the seasons.
Benzoin can help in understanding in learning to live with the Wheel of the Year, and also in regarding the natural cycles of change.
Provides focus and enhance concentration.It is a desirable herb for those seeking a journey into the astral world.
Magickally, Benzoin promotes generosity and can open a closed spirit suffering from selfishness.
Combine with cinnamon for business success.
Often used for protection spells, Benzoin should never be used for hexing.
Use with incense charcoal to release its intense fragrance.
How to burn resins:
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire.
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.
Charcoal sold here - http://www.lazarobrand.com/swift-lite-charcoal-to-burn-resin-incense-10-disks/
Hem Brand is world famous for its traditional incense made from select woods, resins, florals and fine essential oils all blended skillfully with expert care and love.
Their most widely known precious line of incense comes in a variety of floral, exotic wood and traditional resin fragrances.
Hem a traditional masala incense, is highly prized for its calming and purifying effect.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.