LAZARO BRAND Copal Resin Incense - 2.5oz. bag
Exclusive to Botanica San Lazaro, manufactured in-house.
Copal in rituals for spirituality, purification or cleansing.
You can utilize the cleansing energy of Copal by keeping a few pieces of resin in with your crystals to ward off negative energy.
Burn for love, exorcism and purification.
Magickal properties are inspiration, attraction, invocation, happiness, celebration, purification, consecration, contact with astral planes and exorcism.
Burn on a charcoal tablet, to enhance consecration, spell craft, exorcisms and banishing.
Copal when added to other herbs to focus their energies and lend power.
A piece of copal can represent the heart in poppets!
How to burn resins:
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire.
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.
Charcoal sold here - http://www.lazarobrand.com/swift-lite-charcoal-to-burn-resin-incense-10-disks/