The skull is one of man's oldest and most powerful symbols.
With a long and varied history of use with multiple overlapping interpretations.
Most commonly it is seen as a representation of death and mortality, but it has many other uses including:
- To invoke fear or caution.
- To celebrate the memory of the dead.
- To celebrate life.
- As a symbol of vanity.
- As a symbol of life after death.
- As a symbol of change.
- As a means of obtaining good luck or avoiding bad luck.
- As a symbol of toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger.
- As a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness.
- For cute appeal and fashion.
- As pure decoration.
Skull candles are used in a similar way to poppets, except that they are used to influence someone’s mind.
They come in black, red, and green.
The black is used for hexing, neutralize negative energies & harness the healing energy of the universe.
Use the black skull candle to make someone do as you say.
Green can be used for healing, blessing, & money matters.
Especially if someone owes you money and you want them to pay you back.
The red skull candles are used for love, lust & sexual topics.