Gold Glittery Resin Incense To Create Abundance In Life 2.5oz
Gold is the most precious of metals which symbolizes it's richness.
Rainwater itself is rumored to have certain curative, protective, or luck-bringing powers. Many through the ages have sworn by its ability to heal sore eyes. Others assert money washed in it can never be stolen. A Welsh superstition holds that babies washed in it begin talking sooner than those laved otherwise. Rainwater that falls on Ascension Day (the 40th day after Easter) is particularly favored for these purposes, as it is believed to be especially potent.
Luck, luck and more luck.
Increase your cash flow.
Make money rain down on you.
Improve your finances, bring customers to your business, good luck at job interview, increase your savings account, win at games of chance.
How to burn resins:
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire.
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.