Our 100 Pack Incense Sticks posses a delicious fragrance great for filling the home with a pleasant aroma or including them in your spells and rituals.
In ritual, burn this incense upon your altar to help enhance and boost intellect and wisdom, or to aid in blessings involving love, money, travel, communication, luck, peace and healing.
Nag Champa is a fragrance of Indian origin, based on a combination of frangipani (plumeria) and sandalwood.
It is used in incense, soap, perfume oil, essential oils, candles and personal toiletries, and is common in ashrams.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.