INDIO BRAND Road Opener Powder Incense, 1.75 oz.
Road Opener is a powerful spiritual aid when trying to clear away remnants of the past that are preventing you from moving forward in your life.
Keep the pathway to opportunity clear and inviting, opening the doors to luck and prosperity.
Open the way between you and your goals, your ready to move forward but there is something in your way.
Open the path to money, health, success, love and happiness.
Remove obstacles that keep you from clearly seeing or achieving goals.
Bust through any blocks or obstacles in your way.
Road Opener to get rid off any obstacle blocking your way to success, fortune and prosperity.
Open the road to all your hopes and dreams of love, money, happiness, success and more!
A potent way to help open your life to new possibilities, paths and opportunities.
Clear an inviting pathway for good luck, success, and happiness.
Instructions for use:
- Powder incense is self-lighting, place some in metal incense holder and light, blow out flame.
- Can also be burned on top of a charcoal
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire.
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.
Review Hide Reviews
ROAD OPENER INCENSE
Road Opener is great. It works awsomely. It opens your roads in a big way or subtly. You have to really pay attention cause opportunities come around when you least expect it. Then it's up to you to go for it I love it.