Sacred Resin Incense For Inner Peace & Connection To The Divine 7oz
Herbal mixture including Frankincense & Myrrh, very powerful to clear out negative energy, bring in positive vibes & cleanse the energy of the space all at once.
Increase you feelings of meditation, enlightenment & inner peace.
How to burn resins:
- The charcoals used to burn resins get very hot. Use a burner made for resin incense.
- Light the charcoal with a lighter or match, and when it starts to spark, put it in the burner.
- lt is best to let the whole charcoal begin to glow before adding any resin.
- Then sprinkle on the resin as desired, a little bit at a time.
- lf you add too much or cover the charcoal completely, you might put out the charcoal. Also, most natural resin incenses smell better when burned in small amounts at a time.
- Keep away from kids and pets. Let the charcoal burn down completely, and make sure it's all ash before throwing out because it could set trash on fire. Ask us how we know!
- Store unused charcoal in a zip-lock bag or in a jar, because they won't burn well if they collect humidity from the air.