Tarot for Everyone: Illustrated With the Universal Waite Tarot
With interpretations of all the cards in different positions. Compass - Oracle of Love - Blind Spot
Hajo Banzhaf makes the direct application of the 78 Tarot cards a pieve of cake with easy-to-read-tables in this book.
He offers a succinct and yet comprehensive description of all the cards in the Universal Waite Tarot.
The three laying systems presented in this book cover all the important sections and questions of life.
The Oracle of Love gives advice how to develop a relationship.
The Compass is particularly suitable for making dinacial or professional decisions.
The Blind Spot serves the purpose of self-knowledge and self-realization.
With full colour illustrations.
Table of Contents:
- What is Tarot?
- Structure and origin of the cards
- Different Tarot decks
- Are there right and wrong cards?
- How coincidental is the coincident?
- How reliable is the advice of the cards?
- From the question to the answer
- If you want to start instantly
- If you want to know it more precisely
- What can we learn from tarotcards?
- What is the period of time covered by the answer?
- How the ask the right questions
- Impossible questions
- The appropriate laying system
- Shuffling, drawing and spreading the cards
- The reading – card by card - summary
- Cards not to understand
- Reversed cards
- The quintessence
- Bad cards?
- The top three laying systems of this book
- The love oracle– for questions of the heart
- The compass – as sign post for future perspectives and for decisions
- The blind spot – for questions to understand oneself
- Reading examples
- The meaning of every card
- The Major Arcana
- The Minor Arcana
- 12 more laying systems
- The Ankh
- The Astrological Circle
- The Relationship Game
- The Decision Game
- The Secret of the High Priestess
- The Celtic Cross
- The Cross
- The Next Step
- The Fool’s Game
- The Partner Game
- The Door
- The Path