Royal Mischief Transformation Playing Cards by Patrick Valenza
This delightfully wicked playing card deck presents devilish boys and ghouls and all manners of ghastly creatures. Inspired by vintage transformational decks, Royal Mischief’s suit marks are mischievously hidden in the aberrant artwork by infamous tarot artist Patrick Valenza. The sepia-toned poker deck features graphite gilded edges to complement the hand-drawn pencil artwork.
54-card deck includes two naughty Jokers and comes in a substantial two-piece box, perfect for giving as a gift to frenemies.
Warning: Not for sensitive souls and delicate dispositions—this little deck bites!
54 cards, 2.5” x 3.5”
Easy Instructions to get started today with your new deck of cards.
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand. Take a few deep breaths and ask your spirit guides (or whomever you believe is out there communing on your behalf) to be with you during the reading. Ask your guides for clear messages that will most benefit your highest destiny path.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, “knock” or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy into the deck.
- Give the cards a thorough shuffle.
- Cut the cards into three piles and then put them into one pile again.
- Now you are ready to start the reading as you have jazzed up the cards.
- Spread the cards on the floor or table.
- Choose the cards you are drawn to.
- Consult the guidebook and your intuition!